Thread: Where's Carl ?

Question Where's Carl ?

Carl,

Your last post was Wednesday July 15. You said you were coming home the next day. So now that you're home we're looking forward to a story about your trip as a whole, and lots of pictures.

Too bad the dorado and marlin weren't in better numbers for you but, that's fishing. At least the roosters were there.

I remember fishing Loreto almost thirty years ago, and La Paz and East Cape more recently. It seemed like the later we went the fishing was always better. Loreto in August was HOT, but the dorado were there in crazy numbers.
    Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

Tony,

I am sitting here in front of my computer, My story is done now and I am sorting out my pictures....

Will post by tomorrow, I am also trying to get one my buddies to go back to Mexico with me, in the next few weeks, I understand from all my buddies down in Loreto the Dorado are moving in.....I want to catch a bunch of Dorado, however I just can't get enough of those Roosters, we certainly do have them dialed in where we can catch on cast flies at least 80 plus per day (We got the right flies)...this crazy amount of Roosters might never happen again, so if anybody wants to run back down there with in the next 2-3 weeks let me know, I can go for whatever amount of time you want, I am ready.

PS- Tony you have my phone number, should have called me if your that anxious

Carl Blackledge
    Last edited by Carl Blackledge; 07-20-2020 at 08:09 PM.

Big roosters and dorado are being caught up in Las arenas. Even some wahoo are starting to show up.
    Jay Murakoshi

Commercial Fly Tier

Travel Coordinator

Web site: http://www.fliesunlimited.com/

Email us at: jaysflies@me.com

Call us at (831) 809-4221

Check out Gary Bulla's FB page, you'll see some big ROOSTERSSSSSSSS.
    Jay Murakoshi

Commercial Fly Tier

Travel Coordinator

Web site: http://www.fliesunlimited.com/

Email us at: jaysflies@me.com

Call us at (831) 809-4221