I’ve been a member of this board since I was 15 or 16, quite some time. In those years I have been able to guide some of you on waters across Oregon and California during my time in both states. After about 10 years of guiding among other things, I have officially hung my boots up and look forward to having fishing purely as my recreation. I went to Northwest Lineman College in Oroville and have accepted an Apprentice Lineman position in Glenrock Wyoming, and will be moving there later this month. While my main focus on moving here was the job, my backyard will be one of the best stretches of trout water on the east side of the Rockies, the North Platte. Grey reef is 45 min away, and the miracle mile section just over an hour. Looking forward to seeing what the future holds. I can’t thank all the board members I have met that have fished with me over the years, and the constant support from Bill and the team at the “Old Shop”. If anyone ever finds themselves in that part of the country, please holler. Best of luck to you all!!