Huuuuummmmmmmmmm.................................. .....pretty quiet on the board lately.......................

Well..........made the trek up to Red again today.

Blasted off @ 8:30, made the gas and windshield pit stop in Minden, and arrived @ Red around 9:45.

BTW.......... Hope Valley had a small number of cars this morning........many, many more this evening.

Wading the shore has been pretty productive for me, so, I wet waded the shore again.
On the water and made my first cast just before 10:00.

No strikes till 10:30 again.....................hummmmm................. ... the Cutthroats seem to be on a time schedule.

I fished till 3:30 (about an hour too long) then packed it up.

A fellow showed up somewhere around noon with a float tube and spent a few hours at the west end of the lake.
I asked him how he did and his response was "That was a whole lotta' work for nothing".

I told him how I did and then he went silent.......packed up and left.........

So, how'd I do ??
Today I landed 8, LDR'd 6, and missed 7 strikes. all wet wading off the dam.
I didn't land any "larger than rats", but I saw a fish a spinning rod guy landed and kept that was DEFINITELY "larger than a rat".

The water was cool today and the clarity is still EXCELLENT and hopefully will last another month+ before turning into "pea-soup".

I wanna' make some more trips up there and keep on spanking those dang Cutthroats.

Before I forget..................no attacks today from Wild Otters, Muskrats, Beavers, Seals, Sea Lions, Bigfoots or any other furry critters ...............

For the ride home this evening, a couple of packs of Nutri-Grain kids snack squares, (once again pilfered from the grandsons stash) and a medium Gatorade.

Dang Cutthroats......................................

Bob

P.S. Lots of trailers, 5th wheels, and motorhomes headed UP on the way home tonight.........