Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sotar Micro Strike -- anyone rowed it?

Quote Originally Posted by PV_Premier View Post
    I have rowed the SRB. I almost bought the exact one you probably own, but I didn’t see a path for me to own it without a trailer as I have an SUV.
    Yep! We traded posts on your search for a raft a while ago. I agree that a trailer would make loading/unloading my raft a breeze. But, I break it down and travel with it in my 5th wheel each summer when we go to Montana. That's why I went the route of setting up a rack/winch in the back of my truck.

I Have a micro strike with a DRE frame. I fish all over northern California with it and its an incredible craft. Very nimble and yet can navigate heavy stuff with ease. It might be expensive but worth every penny in my book. I can pack it easily and inflate within a couple minutes using a Milwaukee blower, or I can leave it inflated and it fits in the back of my tacoma. If you want to check it out or give a row....PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketan View Post
    I Have a micro strike with a DRE frame. I fish all over northern California with it and its an incredible craft. Very nimble and yet can navigate heavy stuff with ease. It might be expensive but worth every penny in my book. I can pack it easily and inflate within a couple minutes using a Milwaukee blower, or I can leave it inflated and it fits in the back of my tacoma. If you want to check it out or give a row....PM me.
    I would very much like to see it, thanks for the offer! I am going to be out of town for a couple of weeks, but will get back in touch with you via PM when I am back in mid July.