Thread: Loreto report

Default Loreto report

Hey guys,

According to the report there are "tons of Sailfish and baby Marlin" in Loreto right now. We have the water heating up, plus the air temps are climbing also...Those fish haven't seen a fly yet, should be some awesome fishing.

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/th...-light.746168/

Carl Blackledge

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Blackledge View Post
    Hey guys,

According to the report there are "tons of Sailfish and baby Marlin" in Loreto right now. We have the water heating up, plus the air temps are climbing also...Those fish haven't seen a fly yet, should be some awesome fishing.

https://www.bdoutdoors.com/forums/th...-light.746168/

Carl Blackledge
    I just checked Alaska Airlines and they are only flying on Saturdays in June. They only had 1 seat left for the lax to lto on 6/13. Have you heard any different, will they be adding more flights.They didn't fly any in May? When will the boat launch be opened? I heard 2 different dates, 6/1 or maybe 7/1 and now only a few locals can fish for subsistence for the general population. cdccopp

The only real thing I know is what the Oasis hotel tells me, and what the Airlines tells me. The hotel claims June first, and the airlines say that my flight is an active flight (June 20) Lax-Lto, I did notice that in July they have opened up more flights. As long as the place opens by June 21st I am a happy camper, It should be like opening day of trout season
    PS- the Dorado usually don't show up till around the 15th of June in large numbers, I go for a month and start my trip around the 20th each year.

If you need more information PM me and I will send you my Phone number--Carl
    Last edited by Carl Blackledge; 05-28-2020 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cdccopp View Post
    I just checked Alaska Airlines and they are only flying on Saturdays in June. They only had 1 seat left for the lax to lto on 6/13. Have you heard any different, will they be adding more flights.They didn't fly any in May? When will the boat launch be opened? I heard 2 different dates, 6/1 or maybe 7/1 and now only a few locals can fish for subsistence for the general population. cdccopp

In a normal year the Dorado don't show up in big numbers till around the 15th of June, Now after that being said....The Billfish will be jumping in the boat with you, the last report I got from bloody decks was "ton of billfish" and remember the Rooster's seem to always be there, depending on what caliber of guide you get...hope that helps?