Thread: Pay it forward items offered for free.

Default Pay it forward items offered for free.

I have been going though my garage an unearthed several items that I think have some life left in them or could be used for fly-fishing or repurposed for other outdoor activities. I hope that these items can be put to use so please let me know if you would like them or know someone who can use them.

1. More items TBD once second phase of cleaning commences.

Thanks for looking, tight lines and be safe

Jet
    Last edited by Jet; 04-23-2020 at 02:35 PM. Reason: updates
    "The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope" - unknown author

Very nice of you guys......

Be sure to buy boots at least one size larger than your shoe size.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Hmm that 4wt sounds like good practice! I'd be interested for sure! i am not sure "excellent" describes any part of my single hand game but i can cast a single proficiently!

Hi Skyler,
    Unfortunately the 4wt found a new home in Connecticut pending final arrangements.
    I will let you know if anything changes.

Jet
    "The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope" - unknown author

Good stuff Jet. I’ll add this rod to the free mix...

9’ Cortland GRF1000 XP 9-10wt 2 piece. Came as part of a lot I picked up. Would make a decent back up salt water rod or to give to a kid maybe. Pretty stiff rod - would probably cast a 12 or 13 line too. Lightly fished. Comes with removable spigot fighting butt and in a cordura Mountain Traders case.
    Cover $10 of the shipping and it’s yours.

There are few things in life more pleasing than the sublime marriage of form and function that is found in a well crafted fly rod.

Rich Morrison
    Vintage Powell collector/dealer
    605-858-0800
    rich@classicpowellrod.com
    www.classicpowellrod.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    Hi Skyler,
    Unfortunately the 4wt found a new home in Connecticut pending final arrangements.
    I will let you know if anything changes.

Jet
    Thanks for the reply. Oh well, just let me know if something changes. Thanks anyway. I am digging through my own stuff to see what I don't need now. I've given quite a bit of stuff to friend recently but there's always more stuff that just sits collecting dust.

Jet, I’d gladly pay shipping and handling for the boots as I am nowhere near CA. I could also add a dozen hand tied nymphs/dries. Thanks for your consideration.

Mark

Hey Mark,

A local person said they would take the sz13 boots yesterday. I never anticipated the thought of shipping the items but the reach of this board is far and wide. I very excited when I learned the 4wt is going to the east coast. I would have gladly shipped them to you. I think all the items have found a new home.

Tight Lines

Joe