Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: American River Parkway Closure

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Actually, addressing the homeless crisis was his singular priority. Maybe you didn’t hear his state of the state address? He was abundantly vocal about it, and I was quite encouraged by the size and scope of his plans. While I am always skeptical about any politicians delivery on their agenda, this was the first time I’ve heard any elected official take such a wholistic approach to actually dealing with the problem. Of course, that has since taken a backseat to the Covid 19 pandemic. Unfortunately, I don’t think there was really a choice in that matter.
    Yea he also told us salmon recovery is on his to do list. How’s that going with the water allocation. He only mentioned homelessness because it’s in everyone’s face when you see tent cities along major freeways. Dude is all talk. He hasn’t done anything for us Californians that wasn’t there before.

Agree with Rossflyguy. Talk the talk is damn easy. When it comes to walk the walk, there is WAY too much swish in his step. They ALL got talk but just look at their voting record to see the real walk.
    ....lee s.

Fished Saturday, caught 10 fish, didn't get arrested. Saw a few other guys on the river as well, none in handcuffs.
    TroutSource.com
    we deliver the river