Thread: Pyramid Find

Default Pyramid Find

I know this is a long shot but I am trying to find the owner of a wedding ring that was found at Pyramid lake the day before the closure. I really don't know where else to post such information but I thought this place would be one possibility. Just trying to do my part and get this ring back to its rightful owner. Thanks

Also try the Reno Fly Shop if you haven't yet.
    TroutSource.com
    we deliver the river

Maybe someone tossed it?
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

If so, sounds like more fishing time for someone!
    .....lee s.

Reminds me of this story i saw in the news a while back, a divorced fishing guide zip tied his wedding ring around the base of a steelheads tail.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/ftw.usa...hed-solved/amp

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Kiene semi-retired View Post
    Maybe someone tossed it?
    Lot of possible scenarios we could think up----

Guess he did not remember the Godfather movie line: "Leave the wife, take the ring."

Or maybe she tossed it where he spent too much time -- and told him so he would think about the one that got away every time he fished Pyramid.

Man finds wedding ring tied to fish in Lake Michigan, original owner says it’s cursed

https://wgntv.com/news/trending/man-...ys-its-cursed/

CHICAGO— A man fishing in a tournament in Lake Michigan on Friday caught a fish that had a wedding band zip-tied to it's tail, The Chicago Sun Times reports.

The fisherman and the owner of the ring both say the ring is cursed.

According to the Sun-Times, about four years ago, fishing guide Jason Rose was going through a divorce. Rose said his ex-wife always hated how much he fished.

He held on to his wedding band until this May.

He didn't want to just throw it in the lake, so on May 4, he decided to catch a fish, zip-tie the ring to its tail and let the fish go near the port in Whitehall, Michigan.

Rose said the ring has been bad luck for him and told the Sun-Times, “I am convinced that ring is cursed. ... My life has been nothing less than great since I released it.”

Last week, Jim Nelligan caught the ring in a fishing tournament near Chicago. Nelligan now agrees with Rose about the doomed ring. He said he has been having issues with his engines ever since he took the ring aboard his boat.

Default Good joke

Quote Originally Posted by Slobow View Post
    I know this is a long shot but I am trying to find the owner of a wedding ring that was found at Pyramid lake the day before the closure. I really don't know where else to post such information but I thought this place would be one possibility. Just trying to do my part and get this ring back to its rightful owner. Thanks
    I picked up a hitch hiker and he asked what was in the brown bag between us. I said It's a bottle of wine I got for my wife, he paused and said " Good trade "