We are always looking for a 4th if you want to keep that in mind for 2021? We have been down to 3 the last 2 years after one of our buddies past away from cancer in 2018. We do spend out time indicator fishing.

I have been down to NZ 3 times in the last 4 years as that is where my Dad was from. I have many relatives down there. We were down in February of this year, just as COVID-19 was hitting. If they lift their 14 day visitor quarantine by then, it'll be no problem. The new NZ ETA visa only takes a couple of days for them to process and only about 10 minutes to fill out online.

My sister is actually a dual citizen as she was born in NZ. Sadly, she decided to travel on her NZ passport, she thought this would be "cool". When coming back into the US, just as COVID-19 was exploding, she had to wait 3 hours in the Customs line as she was a "foreign" traveler because she had used her NZ passport. Gotta come back with the same passport you went out on! The rest of us sailed on through the US Customs line. Uber is a great thing (for her that day)!

Bob