Thread: WTB inexpensive ESN rod

Default WTB inexpensive ESN rod

Broke my echo today and seems they will be backed up on repairs for awhile given a shutdown due to COVID. So, I could be in the market for an inexpensive 10-11’ 3-4wt ESN rod. Max $200 shipped to 95819 or local pickup and ideally much less. Lemme know if you have anything interesting collecting dust.

You can get a Fenwick Aetos or for a little extra a Streamflex. Took a look at moonshine rods. It is my under standing the Greys label is coming back. You may be able to get something nice and new in that price range shipped.

Good Luck

Jet
    Last edited by Jet; 03-21-2020 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Typo
    "The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope" - unknown author

I actually did the same thing (tip section) on my Shadow II a week ago. Already have the new tip section in hand. Not sure what section you broke but if it's tip, you can order those online for both the II and the X.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler76 View Post
    I actually did the same thing (tip section) on my Shadow II a week ago. Already have the new tip section in hand. Not sure what section you broke but if it's tip, you can order those online for both the II and the X.
    Thanks, yes, checked that — the tip section to my specific model is currently out of stock.

I went to a Shadow X at Christmas. Have a Fenwick Aetos 10'#4 I would be willing to sell you. Was going to keep it as a backup for for my wife/kids. May still. If you are in a pinch and are interested, send me a pm and we will see if we can work something out. Dont want to deal with shipping right now. We are in Roseville...but will be fishing the Yuba a bit this week....and other places beyond that. Good luck and let me know.

PM Sent

Paul

I've got a minty 10'3wt orvis clearwater I would sell for 120 plus S+H. I'm located up in Mount Shasta

I’m all set with a backup rod now. Thanks for all the offers.