Hey Folks

Shad season is just around the corner, and for me over 50% of my a available dates for the up and coming shad is already booked up.

I guide primarily on the Lower Yuba below Daguerre Dam with my 18ft power drifter and I can accommodate up to 3 anglers. We do not fish from/in the PD, we use it as a means of travel, motoring to and from each gravel bar where we get out and swing to them.

Single handed rods either overhand or spey casting and spey casting 2 handed rods are the standarss and are readily available if needed. I can also accommodate for those new to fishing, that dont want to use a fly rod or that dont want to get out or cant get out of the boat to fish.

I have only a handful of dates remaining in May and a good chuck of dates left in June.

The Yuba is one of the coolest fisheries that I know to fish for shad. There are also other species that like to grab swung shad flies like stripers and trout. I can also do combo trips where we target both shad and striper during the day.

If you are interested in booking a shad trip, give me a ring, text, pm or email.

Look forward to seeing you on the water
Brian