Thread: Pyramid Report 2/26/2020

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Pyramid Report 2/26/2020

This weeks Pyramid Lake adventure...............................

Pounded my morning coffee, showered, shaved, and ready to hit the road @ 8:15.

Just as I was about to launch, my pal Dave from Chico called.
    We chatted for a bit about fishing and he said that he found my Santa @ Pyramid report too !!!
    So, HEY THERE DAVER !!!! .........................the rest of this report stinks though................

So launch was delayed till 8:30..................................

Arrived at "that southern beach" @ 9:45 and was greeted by Carmen and Jimmy and soon after a group of fishermen from Idaho too.
    We chatted a little about the lake and how the fishing was for them over the last few days........slow.......and then we all made a "mass entrance" into the lake.

Well, the fishing for me was poor today.
    For some, an all day effort yielded three or four fish.
    For others......like me.........a nasty ole' skunkin'......................
    Yep, I only could manage one strike and that was it for me from 10:15 till 6:00................ An O fer one.

So, Mr T........... please send Pepe Le Pew back my way.................I'll start taking care of him AGAIN !!! ..........

And a shout out to the Idaho gang too !!
    You all made the butt whippin' I took from the Cutthroats today a little more bearable.
    Thanks again guys for the great company..................hope I run into you all again somewhere, sometime.

Needless to say,....................................... it was a VERY LONG drive home tonight even though I had my small thermos of "Cream of Potato Soup" mixed in with "Cream of Chicken Soup" .

Dang Cutthroats...................................

Bob
    Last edited by BS; 02-26-2020 at 11:31 PM.