Thread: Pyramid 2/5

Default Pyramid 2/5

I saw and heard the fish are starting to physiologically change as they show signs of prespawn. One guy caught a fish which bled on him so he took the fish home for a meal. Once he cut into the fish he saw eggs He was able to take two cups full out of the hen. I brought one in quite red and in spawning colors. Not sure if this is typical for this time of the year. Maybe early maybe me being not used to the rhythms of the lake.
    On another note-fished my beetle and black wooly for the first two hours-nothing. Switched to my indo rig with red on the bottom and black on top. Managed six of nine and my biggest fish to date-#15. Its in my blood. Hope you guys get a chance for the big one during this time of the year. Fishon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnphoto View Post
    I saw and heard the fish are starting to physiologically change as they show signs of prespawn. One guy caught a fish which bled on him so he took the fish home for a meal. Once he cut into the fish he saw eggs He was able to take two cups full out of the hen. I brought one in quite red and in spawning colors. Not sure if this is typical for this time of the year. Maybe early maybe me being not used to the rhythms of the lake.
    On another note-fished my beetle and black wooly for the first two hours-nothing. Switched to my indo rig with red on the bottom and black on top. Managed six of nine and my biggest fish to date-#15. Its in my blood. Hope you guys get a chance for the big one during this time of the year. Fishon!!!!
    AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

I bet I know where you fished too..................................

I was just about to go to bed so I could make the trip tomorrow and saw your post !!!!!

Good job Bill.

Ain't nothin' like spanking a bunch of Pyramid Cutthroats..............................

Ha ha ha, snort snort, chuckle chuckle .......... yep, it's in your blood now............"PYRAMID FEVER" BABY !!!!!!.

I've got my fingers crossed that I'll have similar results tomorrow.

Report to follow tomorrow night !!!!!!

Good job again Bill and congratulations on landing your "Personal Best" @ Pyramid !!!

Bob

Have fun Bob and stick em good ��

Congrats on the 15#er. That must have been quite a rush having that fish slide into the net! Katz
    "The only time we're guaranteed, is the time we've already had. So make the most of every day!"

Thanks Katz�� It was quite the rush. Now it makes me want to up my game. Of course if I got into a number of “rats” as Bill calls them that would be fine too. I really enjoy the whole lake gestalt of what Pyramid provides

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnphoto View Post
    Very nice. Were you using a ladder or were you at a beach where that wasn’t needed? I am hoping to make the venture to the mid from Sacramento this weekend.