Thread: FS: TFO BVKs and a Redington Hydrogen

Default FS: TFO BVKs

1) TFO BVK 6wt 9' with fighting butt. This rod is used, and does have some modest discoloring on the stripping guide due to salt water usage, which does not impact performance. Includes a matching sock and no tube. Will sell for $130 locally in Sacramento/Tahoe area. Could include a well matched WF6F Rio Big Nasty, which was fished 4-5 times, for an extra $35. Together, the combination will cast a streamer to the opposite bank of the Truckee no problem.

2) TFO BVK 8wt 9' with sock. I purchased this rod used, and fished it for one day in BC for bull trout last summer. It remains in good shape. Will sell for $165 locally. Good day to day largemouth or schoolie striper rod that performs well and you won't care if you break.

If you want these rods outside the local area, I will ship them, but at your cost - roughly $10/rod. I will not ship beyond the L48, however, as it's more trouble than it's worth for these lower value items. If you want any photos contact me by PM and I can email them.

Payment locally by cash or Venmo. If I'm shipping, please expect to use PayPal or Venmo. Thanks!

Edit to add: I would consider a trade for a 7wt 9'6" of BVK or similar quality too...
    Last edited by PV_Premier; 02-09-2020 at 06:56 PM.

Default WTB: TFO BVK 6wt and Big Nasty Line

I am interested in the TFO 6wt BVK and Big Nasty line. Please give me a call or text at 916 956 7265. Thanks! Todd

All items still available. Rio line is a WF6F.

A couple price adjustments

I will consider reasonable offers on these items, I want them out of my collection to make room for new arrivals.

One more bump. Price reductions reflected in the original post.

These items are now listed elsewhere but I prefer to sell them locally.

Decided to keep the Hydrogen so it’s no longer for sale.