Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pyramid Report 12/19/2019

Bob--- Congrats. I have been skunked for three times fishing here in the West Walker River. The river has a lot of ice now so it may be awhile before I go out again.
    Really enjoy your reports, I always like to check the site to see if you have posted anything again. I haven't been up to Pyramid yet this season. Tried some of your cherry bombs and didn't have any luck in May at Pyramid. Did manage a couple on what I think are Albino Wino's. Are they white bead and wine colored thread body?
    Thanks for your posts.
    Dick

Quote Originally Posted by Dick View Post
    Bob--- Congrats. I have been skunked for three times fishing here in the West Walker River. The river has a lot of ice now so it may be awhile before I go out again.
    Really enjoy your reports, I always like to check the site to see if you have posted anything again. I haven't been up to Pyramid yet this season. Tried some of your cherry bombs and didn't have any luck in May at Pyramid. Did manage a couple on what I think are Albino Wino's. Are they white bead and wine colored thread body?
    Thanks for your posts.
    Dick
    Dick !!!!!!

O.M.G. ............................ my skunk's been traveling south and pestering you too ?????
    I've REALLY got to come up with a way to re-locate him..........................permanently.

Sorry about the Cherry Bombs not getting you any fish last May.
    I landed my personal best PL Cutthroat on a Cherry Bomb last year.

Keep 'em in your box cause you never know !!!!

Jump on in on any of my posts, good, bad, or indifferent.
    It all adds to the enjoyment of the forum.

Good to hear from you again !!!!

Bob

Never leave fish to find fish- I’ve used that mantra for years. The opposite is also true- if they aren’t biting, go find eaters. Well played with the change of venue move.

I’ve been fortunate to find some biters the past couple weeks. It’s been a very slow year for me, but it’s closing out good!