I'm done. I'm done just walking the banks, looking for fish, getting intel and trying to find secluded unpressured spots that may host fish by foot. I've had a few boats, but none specifically (or capable) of fly fishing. So the title question is what I am looking for, some guidance.

About me and my fishing style. I swing. A lot. I'll swing for steelhead and tiny trout alike. I am just starting to pick back up the one handers and diversifying a bit. Primarily the immediate waters would be: the lower american, yuba, feather and potentially the lower sac but I'd like something that may be capable of more than those. This is where it gets a little hazy.

Let's talk rowing skills, essentially I have none. I wouldn't be comfortable with rapids as of yet (not talking San Juan, real rapids) or potentially ever.

Let's forget that rafts are going to be able to go through gnarly water and the main question would be - "Why would I chose one over the other?". Durability is obviously one - what would be the others? The cost seems close if you keep them to the same size and you consider a new raft and a used drift boat.

I think it would be awesome to have a small/medium sized jet on the boat but completely understand that that will massively increase the price.

Any insights from the experienced? Thanks in advance.