Thread: 3 Man pontoon

Default 3 Man pontoon

Scadden McKenzie Drifter X3 14’9”

This boat is a sweet low-water drifter that can be trailered or broken-down and stored in the back of truck for easy transport/security. This boat has only been used ONCE!! It comes with a lot of upgrades including an extra set of pontoons…yes a full extra set!!! I built a custom trailer that I will throw in for FREE! I bought this boat for fishing the Central Valley rivers but ended-up buying a jet boat shortly after getting the Scadden. I have used the same model boat for work, drifting dozens of trips down the Yuba and love it so I didn’t want to sell mine. Kids are going off to college so I can’t justify keeping the boat. Although you can fish 2 people with one oarsman, the boat really excels configured (take the back platform off) with just one angler in the front. This allows for multiple cargo decks in the back (I have three in this package!). You could run some decent rivers with this boat and even carry gear for riverside camping (Think Deschutes River drift/camp). Although Dave Scadden no longer makes this boat, the retail with all the upgrades/trailer would cost 5-6k. I am asking $1700 (hard price, no haggle). Boat has been stored inside it’s entire life and will need to be picked-up in Browns Valley, CA (just outside Marysville).

Specifications:
    Length: 14'9"
    Width: 62"
    Weight: 109 lbs.
    Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
    Pontoon Diameter: 20" tubes (white set and red set)
    4 Pontoons: 14' 9" Whitewater grade (double chambered bladderless)
    Valves: Halkey Roberts
    Frame: 3 person for 2 anglers and 1 oarsman (with 2 stand up lean bars and 2 sliding standing platforms).
    Anchor System: Thru the frame pulley system
    Frame Material: Alcoa 6061 T6 Aluminum
    Frame Finish: Hammerite powdercoat
    Oar Locks: Naval bronze
    2 Scadden two-piece oars with extra back-up oar with NRS oar right locks 2 lightweight (2 piece) Carlisle oars with NRS oar-right locks
    Seats: Custom padded with elevated pedestal 2 saddle bags 2 outcast padded seat cover storage bags
    3 Oversized Diamond Plate Rear Storage Decks (1 chrome/2 blue)
    Whitewater Rating: Class IV-V
    Warranty: Lifetime
    Trailer: Harbor Freight with custom carpeted deck, spare tire, roller support, with lash-downs driven only 20 miles total with title/never registered!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scadden 2.jpg 
Views:	391 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	15226   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scadden 1.jpg 
Views:	335 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	15227  

Hey is the boat still available?

Thanks,
    Chris

Sold sold sold