Thread: Christmas Gift Ideas

Cool Christmas Gift Ideas

I've just finished with the last of my stripping basket orders and have two left over. These make perfect gifts for anybody fly fishing from a boat. They are the standard cut flat top models in colors blue or gray. The price is $199.95 each.

Give me a call, and Merry Christmas
    Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

These things are bulletproof. Tony puts alot of detail into building them. Worth every penny IMO.

Thanks Mike. Hope you've been putting yours good use too
    Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

Are they still available? I think that my husband will definitely appreciate such a present. Our wedding anniversary is in two weeks, and I haven't found a suitable gift for him yet. It feels like my present ideas have have been exhausted. We're celebrating 15 years from our wedding, but we have been together for almost 18 years, so, this could be the main reason of my lack of creativity. If you've got some original anniversary gifts, let me know! Anyway, if these baskets are still available, write me in PM.
    Last edited by rutheree; 03-13-2021 at 05:51 AM.

I just sold the last two that I had in stock.

Yes, I'm still making them but am waiting for materials now to finish currant orders. Give me a call or write for more details. If you fish out of a boat these are the best ones going. 100% waterproof, solid base and floor with rubber feet to prevent skids, counter-sunk bolts to prevent marking of deck or floor. no water needed for ballast as these are fairly heavy with minimal chance of falling over while under way, removable floor with delron pins for smooth line control.

It's almost striper season and I get pretty busy this time of year.

Thanks for inquiring, Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180