I had another chance to fish Pyramid again today.

last weekend was a long weekend of snow shoveling and another storm is coming in tomorrow, so today was that "window of opportunity" for me !!

Up @ 4:45 and checked out the local news................
Foggy conditions WITH below freezing temperatures...........
Those two combined equals Black-Ice.

So, I dilly dallied around the house till about 8:20 waiting for it to warm up a bit before hitting the road.

It was a bit of a "white knuckle" drive up to Reno through Washoe Valley this morning for me.
I watched my car radio antenna ice up and start whipping back and forth until I was in Reno too.

Just before the Horse Sanctuary, the fog started breaking up and by the time I arrived at Wino there was sunshine and light southerly winds.

I found pal Carmen there today too.
We chatted for a bit (heard there was a Bill Quinn sighting or two recently ) and I was on the water fishing @ 10:00.

The fellow I started fishing next to, after we finally recognized each other, was Bob a.k.a. Coltss here on the board !!
Good to see you again Bobber !!!!!

Pal Carmen left around 1:00 and that's when I had my first LDR.
My fish was on for about ten seconds before "releasing himself".
My next LDR was about thirty minutes later and that lasted a whopping four seconds.

Later in the afternoon the wind started building, the fog started creeping over the mountains, and it started getting cold.

Somehow I snarled up my leader to epic proportions just about the time Bob (Coltss) decided to bug out.
We said our goodbyes and I went back out for a couple of casts then decided that a warm car headed for home was where I should be.

I believe pal Carmen went 6 for 7 today, I believe Bob/Coltss went 2 for 6 (correct me If I'm wrong Bob), and me 0 for 2.

Yep, I got skunked AGAIN but my saving grace was the two LDR's.
I gotta' tell ya, 2 LDR's are a lot better than not having ANY hits, strikes, takes, or bumps..............like I started getting accustomed to !!!

I was out of the water @ 3:50 and on the road to home @ 4:15.

And, for the ride home, a small thermos of Cream of Potato and Cream of Mushroom soup (mixed together) with a couple of shakes of salt and pepper and a couple of splashes of Tobasco sauce.

Dang Cutthroats........................................ .....................

Bob