Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trinity Report

Could not figure that one out. The tow truck driver theorized that they wanted to come back at 3:00 am and take the truck, but hell you would think it would be easier to take it during the day when people are walking around all over the parking lot. None of it made any sense to us.

Now mind you, this is a guy who hung his Simms rainjacket on a bush in Montana to take a leak and walked away, forgetting the jacket. Or the time he took his wading boots off and left them sitting on HWY 49 as he drove away. So, who knows where a dry bag would and everything in it would end up. Like I said, if I hadn't seen him stash it myself, I'd be calling BS on his story.

I think if a guy followed him around for a season, he would end up with a complete outfit by the end of season.

Yes, forgetfulness happens, too

The drysack idea is not bad. I picked up a small one last year for kayaking that fits just a wallet (with my spare key inside). There is also a product called "LOKSAK" which are basically really tough ziploc bags, for things like phones and key fobs. You can get them on Amazon in various sizes. Although in a pinch you can just use a ziploc bag.

There is never a dull moment when fly fishing with Yubaman!! Even when the fish aren't biting... I think the best thing is the truck wasn't taken. Yubaman you need to get out to the Yuba there are some fish to be caught on dry flies!!

Was up the weekend before last . . . muy bueno. Chris I gotta get you up on the property after December 1st. Let's set something up? BTW Chris, that is Burke's truck!

Odonata,
    Just got the LOKSAK assorted combo from Amazon;
    4 X 7, 6 X 6, 9 X 6, and 12 X 12 (approx)
    $16 may sound high, but I do know that the ziploc bags will leak.
    Best,
    Larry S
    Sun Diego