Thread: FS: Sage One 490-4, Galvan Rush 4 Reel & Spool ,Rio Lines

Default FS: Sage One 490-4, Galvan Rush 4 Reel & Spool ,Rio Lines

(1) Sage One, 490-4, 9’ x 4wt. Fished a few times, always stored cased, and Very Clean with only minimal rub marks at the ferrules. This is a factory-built rod with a professionally added short fighting butt, making it a "491-4". The FB (1) keeps reels out of the stream-side sand when leaned against a willow, (2) tucks under your forearm during extended fights, and (3) allows easy hanging between my sled's casting platforms or a headliner rod rack. It’s a light and powerful 4wt that casts very well and can handle larger trout when you get surprised. Factory rod tube and sock included. The blank Warranty Card is also included, but the rod is only covered as originally built. $400 shipped.

The near mint Galvan Rush 4 and spare spool that balance perfectly on the rod are also available. Backing and Very Lightly Used lines are included: Rio Grand WF4F (1/2 line weight heavier than standard); Rio Camolux Clear Camo Intermediate WF4i. $300 Shipped.

(2) Rio Grand WF6F. New in Box. One line size heavier than standard. A good friend indicator fishes this line on a 6101 X and loves the way it casts, often in windy, big water. $45 shipped.

Free shipping to the lower 48. Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada pay any additional shipping costs. No other international shipping.

Satisfaction Guaranteed. Notify me within 3 days of receipt and return the rod or line within 7 days in the condition it was sent to you. I'll refund your purchase price less my original shipping costs. Buyer pays insured, return shipping.

Call or Text Jeff @ 541-280-3237. eMail Wilyj8@yahoo.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_642e.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	380.5 KB 
ID:	15066   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_642f.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	502.5 KB 
ID:	15065   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_6433.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	502.5 KB 
ID:	15064   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ewqpP2yNQyy0BjnL04znwA.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	2.64 MB 
ID:	15068  
    Contact Jeff at wilyj8@yahoo.com or call 541-280-3237

Great rigging only matters on the fish of a lifetime . . .