Thread: Pyramid Report 10/16/2019

Default Pyramid Report 10/16/2019

Did the 'Mid again today.

I overslept and had a later than hoped for arrival at the lake today.

On the water at 9:20 and landed my first fish (a rat) on my second cast with a 'cator @ 9:25.

At 11:30 I was stripping and missed a rather violent take.

Then ............................ nothing for the rest of the day............................

No other strikes or takes, just like someone turned the fish switch to "off".

I went 1 for 2 ..................................... at least it wasn't another skunk'in.

I fished the entire day by myself @ Wino and called it a day @ 5:30.

I didn't see my pal Carmen there today either and no other fisher persons showed up, not even to look to see if anything was happening.

Looking over at Sandhole this morning, I saw a couple of cars.
    Looking over at Indian Head I saw a couple of cars too, but, there were (as best as I could count) nine boats/float tubes/rafts/floating devices about 100-200 yards offshore there.
    I couldn't tell if anyone was hooking up, but I guess there must have been some "hot information" about fish being there.

By 1:00 it looked like everyone had disappeared from Sandhole and Indian Head and all of the boats/float tubes/rafts disappeared too.

I suppose that since we just had a full moon, and last night was clear with a near full moon, the fish did their gorging then.
    That could explain yet another poor results day for me ........... AGAIN !!!

So, not much more to report from here.

I'll be back out there next week giving it another try.

Dang Cutthroats....................................

Bob

Beats working any day - Thanks for the report!