Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simms repair services Anyone use em?

Default Simms repair services Anyone use em?

I sent a pair of boots back to them 3 weeks ago, cannot get a reply from them on receipt or status after 2 emails and a phone message to them.

Anyone use them? Wonder how you experience was?

I've sent waders in for repair 3 different times over the past 10 years or so. I've always used the "check repair status" feature on the website to see what's happening. Sorry, I don't have any experience with emails or phone calls.

All 3 of my repair experiences have been good to excellent. They seem to take about 2 to 3 weeks from start to finish after receiving my waders. I don't recall them ever taking more time than that. Maybe it's different for boots.

I have with very good results. Three pairs of waders over 20+ years. Sent back once for suspender replacement and have been happy.

Maybe I just need to relax and give more time. The website status is where I started before email and phone, but that’s only been a week .

They took a long time repairing waders for me once and waived the charge because of the delay. It could work out for you.

Excellent Service.
    I've dealt with them twice and had a pleasant experience both times.

I had what I felt was great service from Simms. I sent in a pair of 4 year old leaky G4Z waders for repairs. They were returned to me within 3 weeks. Unfortunately though, they still leaked. When I called in to complain about them still leaking they offered me a brand new pair at more than half off the list price less the $40 for the repairs I had paid earlier.... No complaints from me.

Got an email today and talked w Matt who got everything setup just the way I want. Very pleased.

I'll never buy Simms gear again. I had a pair of boots blow out on me in less than a year and they refused to service them for me.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Mr. T I am very glad that you are receiving service the you are happy with from Simms. In my experience Simms has, time and time again, absolutely gone out of their way to satisfy me. In fact, because of the great service that I have received, I won't even consider any other brand for my wading needs.

Best, Bob