Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Simms repair services Anyone use em?

My experience with Simm's repair is similar to what ScottV mentioned except it was a a set of Guide waders that had maybe 10 trips that leaked in the crotch area. They stated they would not repair the waders because of mildew, even though that was no where near the leak area. When asked if there was anything they could do they said "no". To add insult to injury they then wanted me to pay return shipping on leaky waders. I now use Patagonia waders who provide excellent service.
    Last edited by NCL; 10-18-2019 at 07:57 AM.

just got my waders back from repair, It took about a month to get them back however I did have to call them a couple of times. As Ron B stated check the repair status link in you have a RA #. I have sent two set of boots in the past for felt separating from sole and stitching issues. They have given be new boots each time. I have always had good support from them, although it can take a while at times. Good luck

Scott K

I sent in G3 to fix leaks and replace the stocking feet with one size larger. $45.00 which was a great deal for me and much more comfortable now. Took about three weeks from when I sent in to when I got back. Phone communications with the repair dept was just fine. I am satisfied with their service. I did send in a twelve year old pair of waders that they sent back and said nothing they could do for them, but I thought it was worth a try.

Welp. It’s turned ugly. After a number of phone calls, I learned that the boots were shipped to the wrong address 11 days ago and are in a usps black hole. Despite calling and confirming the ship to, their shipping group gets different information when the labels get printed.

So after 9 weeks, and many calls on my part, I have no boots.

Is Simm's going to help you? Seems this should be 100% on them.

Quote Originally Posted by NCL View Post
    Is Simm's going to help you? Seems this should be 100% on them.
    They said they will if indeed the boots are missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr T View Post
    They said they will if indeed the boots are missing.
    It would seem that the tracking number would show the boots were delivered to the wrong address. Well good luck, truly hope it works out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by NCL View Post
    It would seem that the tracking number would show the boots were delivered to the wrong address. Well good luck, truly hope it works out for you.

I think they will make it right- things happen.

Update- they got the boots back to Montana yesterday and shipped it out overnight.

They should be here today.