Thread: Thanks Bill!

Default Thanks Bill!

Bill
    Its been a while since I visited the board... last time was during the time when it was about to be shutdown. I posted then about how much I have appreciated the board over the years, and how sad I would be to see it go.

I am so glad that you seem to have figured out how to keep it going. I likely missed some of the details about how you did it - but I am sure it was a lot of work!

This board is unique...It is polite, useful, local, and has a personality. It seems to benefit from your stewardship.

Again, thanks for keeping it alive.

Jim

Thanks Jim.....

We have now determined that the first generation software of the Kiene's Fly Shop forum / message board was started by our very

talented store manager Alan Barnard in 1993 so it has been going continuously for 26 years now........amazing.

We have to thank the membership for staying interested and posting here.

I am nearing 20,000 posts? Not sure what that says about me but I do love to talk about fishing.

Not sure but our official 'God Father of the Forum' has to be another veteran fly fisher and dear friend Darian Calhoun.

I approve new members almost daily so I guess that is a good sign.

Please register as a new member so you can post question and answers and fishing reports.

Our free Classifieds is an amazing way to buy and sell any fly fishing related products.

Registering is easy and I can approve you very quickly.

We love to hear about the fishing in far away places and especially enjoy the photos.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........