Thread: Hooks- emerger and klinkhamer

Default Hooks- emerger and klinkhamer

I have a bunch of emerger hooks and Im wondering if Kienes would want them for fly tying classes, or a junior fly tier who is building up a kit might want them. Please pm me...
    Thanks
    Ps if neither i would sell them. Probably a hundred-150 hooks in various sizes, daiichi 1167 and 1150

Hey John if you still have the hooks I would be interested in any of the hooks size 14 or smaller. I work with Putah Creek Trout and have volunteered to tie or get flies from other fly tiers for 12 dozen flies. We are a non-profit so a donation would be tax deductible or I could pay what you want for them. Thanks and back to tying. Also if you fish Putah Creek and would like to tie up some of your favorite patterns and donate them then send me a PM
    Thanks

Pm’ed you.
    12 dozen flies! That is some serious tying!

Thanks John you are doing a great job with the Tahoe Donner Trust. I can't wait to fish for big Lahontans in the Truckee area. Keep up the good work Make sure to send your address so we can send you a receipt. Again if anyone out there would like to help me tie flies for our fundraiser let me know. I really like the flies SST ties and would really like to add a few of them to our fly boxes. Any help is appreciated Thanks

Thank you!
    Will get them out ASAP!
    JS