Thread: Get Involved.

Default Get Involved.

Why do most of you lurk. Do any of you have thought's on Capt. Buzolich's Lower Feather River report on 6-13? 505 views and not one "good job, thank you or ? This is the only fishing forum that I know of that has so many readers that don't contribute. Captain Hatch's post re: a very important striper hearing on 5-23 got the same response, zero. His story about crime/addiction/homelessness did get some traction and thats what this forum is and what I believe Bill had in mind from the start. Gregg's hard work to tune up this beast is not easy and I believe we should all try to contribute. I look at other site's around the country and the great ones have involvement from boy's, grandma's and men who have helped shape the sport. Ask questions to the guides that post here, all the ones that I know would be happy to share info. I'll never get tired of Bill's reminders and tips but please help support this great site by contributing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	14741  
    The more people I meet, the more I love my dog.

Team Stinky Duck

Thanks for the pep talk Gregg.......

We all would love more interaction from the fly fishing public.

I really love the post with photos too.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Fair enough.

I fish very seldom, and that’s one reason I don’t post much. But I will try.

Gotta agree with Gregg. There is a ton of info to be gleaned from the pro’s, vet’s, and the regulars. If hot spotting is the fear, please get over it. We know it takes effort to get out, so please do share. Maybe a tactic, or pattern, or color, or size of big is fair game.

So here goes... visiting family in Lake County this weekend. Morning and evening out to chase smallies. Good takes on brown crystal buggers. No love on top though. It’s become my favorite fish to target within 90 mins of my home. Fished with my sons 5’ 6” fenwick, so fun. Fish are stacked up in deep holes, so you gotta walk a bit, but it’s so worth it.
    Exit 7

any pics from this trip?
    The more people I meet, the more I love my dog.

Team Stinky Duck

I don’t carry my phone when fishing on purpose. Typically, head out to where there is no reception!

Sunday, they didn’t want to chase streamers... so dead drifted a black leach and sight fished for the hook up. It’s pretty fun to try to hook em before they spit the pattern. Most fish were in the 10 to 12 inch range. But did connect with 3 fish on the weekend in the 1.5 to 2 pound range. They are strong fighters!
    Exit 7