Thread: 4-Sale Minn Kota Riptide bow mount trolling motor 55 lb 12V 54"shaft I-Pilot

Default 4-Sale Minn Kota Riptide bow mount trolling motor 55 lb 12V 54"shaft I-Pilot

***SOLD**** Think I had it a little under-priced, but oh well.

Hi guys,
    Ready to upsize my trolling motor to 80 lbs thrust, so I'm offering up my current trolling motor.

For sale: Riptide ST 55lb w/ i-Pilot 54" shaft / Model # 1363704.

Bought in summer of 2015 for $1,139. It still works like a champ but... When I called Minn Kota in 2015 and asked what size trolling motor I should get for my boat they only asked me the boat length, and didn't ask if I ever fish in current. When fishing in currents like the American or Feather rivers, this 55# trolling thrust is just a little shy of enough do what I want.

Offering this well kept trolling motor, I-Pilot remote, plus 1 spare Weedless Wedge2 propeller, 1 spare new lithium battery for the remote, plus 2 spare shear pins for the prop. It will love you long time!

Haven't bought the new trolling motor yet, so I can show you on the boat in the river how well the motor and controls work before you buy. Autopilot and Anchor functions work great and have never let me down.

Asking $600 O.B.O.

Plz call Mark at 916-417-2887

Thanks for looking.

P.S. Sorry no pics. The pop-up window for managing attach's just doesn't want to work today. Tried to upload a "boat.jpg" file that's only 922KB from 3 different browsers and I'm stumped why it isn't working.
    Last edited by Mark V; 07-08-2019 at 04:50 PM.