Haven't been able to get out as much as I would like lately but wanted to relay whats been going on.

Was out two weeks ago and the fish were keyed in on TW and chewing big time with the 72-75 degree and constant weather patterns. Had about 20 plus TW eats and one fish around 5 and one close to 4. They seemed to be hanging more around dense and sparse tules in about 5 feet of water rather than on the rocks in the troughs.

Was out last night and found water in the 75 degree range and was able to scrape out a few bites only finding 10 blows ups in the major temp drop. Air temp didn't exceed 75 and was down to 68 when I was running back. Had one of the best sunsets I have ever seen to accompany my ride back. They were up really tight to rocks and structure.

Good news is they are looking up as I have only been throwing Topwater, bad news is our weather needs to stabilize so these fish can finally pattern into full eat mode.

Did find a fish last night with a Mossy like sore on each gill plate pictured below, no clue on the cause but haven't seen that out here before.

When I go to add the pictures the images don't show up so sorry I wasn't able to add them.