Thread: Loreto is calling me

Default Loreto is calling me

Hey guys

My time has come to go on my annual trip to Loreto.

Everything that I can find out about in advance is looking good, we got bait-Sargasso and Dorado jumping around all good things to look for.

On another note the Hotel just offered everybody a pay for 3 nights and get the 4 th night free deal, that means I get at least 6 nights free, That's just about unbelievable and totally unheard of, Just another reason to LOVE Mexico and the Oasis hotel.

Carl Blackledge

How many people do you have coming down with you over the month you will be there?

John,

Not sure exactly, about 30-35. I have helped out a lot of guys i haven't ever met, If they buy flies from me, I bend over backwards to help them out with a great guide and a top room. If they want to tie there own flies I can still send them in he right direction and give them the lay of the land , and who to contact for the best deals and share some of my connections...REMEMBER I don't sell trips however i can help you out and there isn't any middle men to make a profit off you, you can deal direct with the boat owner and the Hotel owner and SAVE a bundle...this is my 20th year doing this. Nobody can get my guide or my room so why not help the other guys out? Carl Blackledge

If you want to go the summer of 2020 Carl will help you organize a good trip.

You might need a partner for the room and boat? or maybe Carl will have someone else who is a single?

Carl is a famous fly tier so he has tons of extremely well tied flies for Baja.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........