Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fishhead App

I appreciated the weather and tide information in one application. The simplicity was nice with Fishhead.

1st time poster but a long time “ former “ paying member of the Fishhead App.

“ It’s �� dead... I don’t have time to deal with the constant maintenance.. John"

But you had time to take my money as well as many other peoples money but now that you need to perform for those that paid you decide to bail out............... very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Kiene semi-retired View Post
    Reply from John Sherman of Fishhead App:

John Sherman
    4:44 PM (1 hour ago)
    to me

"It’s �� dead... I don’t have time to deal with the constant maintenance.. John"

Sent from my iPhone

I found a new app. It is called RiverApp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim137a View Post
    1st time poster but a long time “ former “ paying member of the Fishhead App.

“ It’s �� dead... I don’t have time to deal with the constant maintenance.. John"

But you had time to take my money as well as many other peoples money but now that you need to perform for those that paid you decide to bail out............... very sad.

If you bought it from the AppStore call them. They are very good about refunding your $$. I had an issue with one of my kids accidentally signing up for some game that charged my iTunes $20 or so every couple of weeks. Once I figured out what was going on I called them and their customer service was refreshingly helpful and easy. They shutoff the subscription and refunded all my money. I mean you have a quote right here from the guy who ran it saying it’s defunct. Call and get your $$ back.
    There are few things in life more pleasing than the sublime marriage of form and function that is found in a well crafted fly rod.

Rich Morrison
    Vintage Powell collector/dealer
    605-858-0800
    rich@classicpowellrod.com
    www.classicpowellrod.com

Fisheye,
    I also have that app. World wide.
    Best to you,
    Larry S
    Sun Diego