Thread: Waterstrider Kickboat Raft

Default Waterstrider Kickboat Raft

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/spo/6895178945.html

I am unwillingly selling my Waterstrider Raft and I am asking $1195 + Shipping over $95.
    It retails for $1795!

The raft is around 3 ½ years old and is in good shape. If you want to check about warranty and date purchased, send me a IM and I will give you the Serial # so you can call Waterstrider and check w/ them.

I want to be upfront about any issues with the raft. It had two pinhole leaks (both my fault) and has 5 patches on it, here is why:

Small pinhole leak
    Patch 1
    – Stuck it w/ a hook which left a pin-hole leak and I field patched it (not pretty but solid).
    Patch 2 – Hit something sharp coming to shore. Another pin-hole leak, patched at home.

No Leak, just scratched!
    Patch 3 – 5
    - I took the raft to a professional raft repair shop in Coloma, Ca to check Patch 1 & 2.
    They confirmed that both patches were legit. While I was there, I asked them to put a patch over 3 scratches (not leaking air).

I pumped it up all the way on Monday and checked it on Thursday. It was still holding the same air!

This raft has always been stored semi-inflated in my garage. I only put it in the bag when traveling long distances or by plane. I am selling it because I bought a 2 seater and can’t afford to have 2 rafts; otherwise I would gladly keep it. I love this raft! It is so easy to transport and get in and out of on the river. My favorite thing is floating into a spot, stopping on a dime, standing up immediately w/ rod in hand w/ my fly in the swing within seconds. You don’t even have to step out of the raft half of the time and can work down a run while standing inside of it. You can barely tell it is there and glides on top of the water without any weight pulling you downstream. I have taken it down parts of the Klamath alone, packed it up and hitched a ride back to my truck from other fisherman in the area. Easy to get a ride when you have a fancy raft on your back and fly rod in your hand.

1. Grab –n-Go convenience: The boat weight is only 18.6 pounds and it comes in its own backpack. You can even hitch a ride with it.

2. High Performance: Super nimble and easy to row or fin. You have full control and can even row back up stream along the edge in the slower water.

3. Gets easy access to thousands of the best rarely used spots: You no longer have to use boat launches, trailer, guides or a partner to row the boat.

4. Easy to travel with! Less than 40lbs packed.

Waterstrider raft includes:
    2 - 3 Piece HD Oars with Storage Bag
    Inflatable back rest
    Model K-Pump Mini
    Heavy Duty Waterproof Dry Bag
    Ruled Stripping Apron
    Patch kit
    New Roll Up Instructions
    Quick Release Fins With Studs For Traction

Extras
    Electric 12v pump w/ cig lighter & battery adapter
    1 - 3 Piece HD Oar in case you break one.

Weight: Approximately 38lbs
    Dimensions: 4 feet x 7.5 feet
    Made by: Incept Marine Ltd., New Zealand www.incept.co.nz

raft, kickboat, watermaster, float tube, cataraft
    Last edited by itsbenlong; 05-24-2019 at 02:29 PM.