Thread: Booking top fly fishing travel is what I do now, through Flywater Travel.

Default Booking top fly fishing travel is what I do now, through Flywater Travel.

I am semi-retired but still help fly fishers book trips to good destinations at the best times of the year.

I now work through Flywater Travel in Ashland, Oregon, who are one of the top fly fishing travel companies.

Flywater Travel was recently purchased by Far Bank/Sage/Redington/Rio company.

If you want to help fund/support the Forum you can check with me about any future fly fishing trips you are interested in and/or try to refer friends to me.

I have organized and hosted fly fishing trips all over the world for over 30 years.

Go to the banner ad for Flywater Travel and click on it see all the great destinations that they represent.

Their attention to detail is superb plus they have staff who frequent all their destinations.

They help you plan a complete itinerary from your home to the lodges and back.

They also supply cutting edge equipment list to all destinations.

Personally, my areas of expertise in travel are tropical salt water destinations and Steelhead destinations.

Let me know if you have any destinations in mind for your bucket list.......

Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Hey guys,

If any of you guys want a fantastic trip to Mexico, wherever you decide, get in touch with Bill, He's the Man.

Carl Blackledge
    Last edited by Carl Blackledge; 05-12-2019 at 02:37 PM.