Thread: A note from Jake Jordon

Default A note from Jake Jordon

Greetings from "Tarpon World"

Today my friend Wanda Hair Taylor received her Spearfish, 20 pound IGFA class tippet, World Record certificate from IGFA. Wanda was fly fishing at my “Spearfish Fly Fishing School” aboard Captain Kevin Nakamaru’s 37 Merritt “Northern Lights” on February, 6, 2019. Dave and Kyle were the mates for this 33 pound record catch. I’ll be back during February and March of 2020 fly fishing with Kevin for more Spearfish records. Congratulations to Wanda and the crew for a special catch, I Love My Job. ❤ #tforods #makoreels
    Wandas World Record Certificate.jpg
    IMG_1928.jpg

The Fly Fishing for Tarpon here in The Florida Keys has been red hot since the beginning of May, I fished With Eddie Matzak for 4 Nights he jumped over 30 of which he caught and released 8 big Tarpon on 20 pound IGFA class tippet. We had a couple of bad weather days which I took off then fished with another captain in his boat, at another channel in the keys, during several short night tides, in 5 total hours of fly fishing we caught and released 6 Poons all over 100 pounds, with my friend catching a 130 pound monster. The Tides are getting good in the early hours, and I start up again on Friday evening andwill be fishing fro the next 13 days in a row, can't wait to get started. I love my job, wish you were here.
    Regards
    Jake

Wanda is a very special gal and a great fly fisher too.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........