I saw Bob's report and got motivated to make a report on my trip there while the board was under repair a couple of weeks ago. I fished and camped for two nights and could not find a fish but also did not work at it very hard. I fished maybe a couple of hours a day. I guess you cant expect much if you are not willing to put some time in. The first day people around me were catching fish and I hooked one but not for long. I did get a few pictures and found some old bottles in a garbage pile. With the help of the internet I was able to date the bottles between 1933 and 1948 and identify where they were made. My dog chased some rabbits and the weather was decent. Not a bad way to spend a couple of days.

That is as flat as it gets.

The view from monument rock.

My night camping shot. The stars are a little light but if you get it on a good monitor or screen it is a nice shot. This really epitomizes camping up there for me.

This is Washington rock with the pinnacles behind it. I assume the face at the top is what gives it the name.

Two of the bottles I found. I refilled them with some beer I made. Me and an old Paiute guy from 1948 will drink from the same bottle. That is living history.