Thread: Scadden Skykomish Sunrise For Sale

Default Scadden Skykomish Sunrise For Sale

The boat is SOLD

Very nice condition 10' pontoon boat with lots of extras for sale. I'm asking $500.

I purchased the boat from the original owner in 2010. He owned it for about a year and said that he'd used it about 6 times. Since I've owned it, I've only used it about 10 times mostly on the Lower Yuba and on a trip to Montana. It's fully outfitted and ready to use.

The boat includes 2 rear decks (one aluminum diamond plate and the other is mesh), upgraded cataract oars, both a tall and short seat pedestal, a star and a chain anchor, double action hand pump and a high velocity 12 volt pump, 2 zippered storage bags, a transport wheel, all required cam straps, a large plastic storage container for the pontoons and small stuff, and a stripping basket. The pontoons have a few scuffs, but there are no leaks or patches, or any other issues for that matter. I've always stored the boat inside so sun exposure has been minimal.

For anyone not familiar with this boat, it features an "in frame" anchor system, sliding platform with lean bar that allows you to stand while fishing, weighs about 60 lbs fully assembled and will fit in the back of a full sized truck with the tailgate down. The boat drafts only a few inches and is excellent in "skinny water". It will also allow attachment of an electric trolling motor and battery, although neither of these are included.

This is only picture that I currently have of the boat (please ignore that old gray headed guy standing next to it). PM me if you'd like to look at it (located in Yuba City).

http://www.kiene.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2328-a.jpg 
Views:	389 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	14666  
    Last edited by Ron B; 03-27-2019 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Sold

PM sent on boat.