Thread: Big and Beautiful

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Big and Beautiful

I made a road trip to Oregon and Washington last week. Some days the world and your fish are big and beautiful and some days it seems like a thief has stolen your aura of luck and is catching all your fish somewhere downstream. Still, some pretty good times and some nice fish caught. One of the low points of the trip was reading that the board was shutting and one of the high points was learning it would live on. I do like getting some good trip photos and making a post. I am not sure what I would do with the photos if there was no board to post on. I would probably have to find another board. Most of the pictures were taken on the DSLR but a couple are iPhone shots and one is from the Olympus TG4. I hope you like them and you have some good spring trips planned.

My dog pulled the classic dog move of getting in the car while I was packing so she would not get left behind. Unfortunately she had to stay home.

Feeling the breeze and passing the cars. Sadly I got a speeding ticket on the way home.

Swinging with the single hander in front of some big trees.

We lucked into a nice rainbow.

Good light is sometimes better than a good bite.

A nice fish on a day our luck was in someone else's boat.

An upper river resident rainbow on a hiking and fishing day.

A nice fish on a walk and wade day.

A big one on the iPhone

Very nice fish underwater shot on the Olympus TG4.

A nice sunset at twin rocks last fall.
    Last edited by John H; 03-18-2019 at 08:36 PM.