I still have a couple open spots in my La Paz, Baja trips. The dates are May 4 - 11 and Jun 1 - 8 ( 1 spot)

The bait is still there and the species are still eating. At this time, they are still catching yellow fin, dorado, and wahoo. These fish have hung around the past two years. If you have ever wanted a shot at yellow fin, dorado, roosters, wahoo, jacks, sierra this is the year.

I have also added a week in October, Oct 26 - Nov 2 to be exact... For those of you who don't like the hot weather, this is the perfect time to fish the Baja. Still 4 spots available.

Aitutaki.... is located in the Cook Islands. A paradise for the fly fisherman.

Not a lot of people fish this area but I'm sure it will be like Christmas Island in the near future. Big bones and mean ass GT's. This trip is actually cheaper than my Baja trip, minus one day of fishing. The villa's are clean and equipped with a kitchen and walk in shower, AC and comfortable beds. Breakfast is at the launch ramp, lunch is in the boat and dinner is at the Boat Shed which is located right next to the villa's. A wide variety of meals on the menu.

My first week is already full and i have 4 spots left in the second week. The days are Oct 13 - 18.

If you're interested, send me an email and I can send you some information.

Right now Air New Zealand has the round trip fare from LAX to Rarotonga listed at $685.00 (that's a good deal)

Jay Murakoshi

http://www.fliesunlimited.com/