Thread: Fly rods need a new home

Default Fly rods need a new home

I have some fly rods that are not getting any use and I would like to find them a new home. Prices are for local pickup and shipping will need to be negotiated.

1. Scandalous Sticks Pigmy 5'6" 4wt 2pc with sock no tube $75.00. This appears to be in new un-fished condition. It can be tricky to cast and needs the right line to load.

2. Scandalous Sticks 7'2" 4wt 5pc with sock no tube $100.00. This is a 5pc 4wt with a nice med-fast action. Its a sweet casting rod and has seen some use but in very good condition. Nice backpacking rod. I was told it was a scandalous stick but its difficult to make out writing on the rod.

Tight Lines,

Jet
    Last edited by Jet; 03-24-2019 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Item sold
    "The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope" - unknown author

Not many Pygmy lovers out there....?
    Bump
    Last edited by Jet; 03-24-2019 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Removed Sold item
    "The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope" - unknown author

Bump to the top