Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Know These Fly Fishers?

Default Do You Know These Fly Fishers?

I took some photos of this father and son last April and have misplaced the contact information they gave me. I know they are from Sacramento and thought someone might recognize them. If so, please let me know. Thanks.

Phil

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0911-crop.jpg 
Views:	573 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	14596

Wow, seems like you "enjoy" taking photos of people and posting on different sites inquiring about their names. You have similar posting about someone else with photos too on Putah creek fly fishing.................were they fishing the reds and you would like to shame them.....

Quote Originally Posted by mogaru View Post
    Wow, seems like you "enjoy" taking photos of people and posting on different sites inquiring about their names. You have similar posting about someone else with photos too on Putah creek fly fishing.................were they fishing the reds and you would like to shame them.....
    That is not the case at all. If you read my Putah post, you would know I am interesting in entering a picture of that gentleman in a photo contest and they require a release from the person. My current post on Kienes is because I promised to send those two copies of photos and regrettably lost their contact info. Neither of these outings took place during spawning nor were they fishing anywhere near reds on the creek.

Why must people always jump to the conclusion others want to do harm. The guy is trying to get someone a copy of a picture and someone has to ask a stupid question. This is why I rarely post on this board any more. And never mind you can tell by the water they are in that they are nowhere near any reds.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Thank you Scott,
    I fully agree.
    .....lee s.

100% agreement.

Eric

Hi Phil. This is Andy Guibord. Thanks for being such a great photographer. My apologies for the rude, accusational post. I recently learned that your photo of angling on Putah Creek will be gracing the next cover of the Cal Flyfisher Magazine. A happy congratulations to you once again. Bravo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott V View Post
    Why must people always jump to the conclusion others want to do harm. The guy is trying to get someone a copy of a picture and someone has to ask a stupid question. This is why I rarely post on this board any more. And never mind you can tell by the water they are in that they are nowhere near any reds.
    I think some folks are just too cynical in general. I tend to get that way at times from excess stress and lack of fishing. Generally I try to post as little as possible during such times, and I delete much of what I do start to post. I do think the anonymous nature of such forums can both contribute to more negative sentiments and reduce our natural tendencies of tact and diplomacy. There are still a lot of good folks here on this board, and I have hope that it will continue to be a (mostly) friendly and civil place to share info and daydream about fishing.
    JB
    "Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"
    - unknown

I'm with Scot, Andy, Eric, and Lee on this. I know Phil, his word is good.
    Ed
    Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Jake: Hit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Guibord View Post
    Hi Phil. This is Andy Guibord. Thanks for being such a great photographer. My apologies for the rude, accusational post. I recently learned that your photo of angling on Putah Creek will be gracing the next cover of the Cal Flyfisher Magazine. A happy congratulations to you once again. Bravo!!!!
    Thanks Andy. I made a few trips to Putah in spring and fall for photos and am glad one will be used next month. You and I still need to get out and do some photography. Let me know when you are free and we'll set something up. I have been shooting a lot of winter fishing lately which is a good excuse to head to the snow frequently. It makes for a great background for photos.