Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rods and Reels for sale

I'm on the search for some of the CBD oil. I'll be visiting a shop tomorrow. I know it's expensive but if it works, I'll pay the price.
    Better than having the complete shoulder replaced. If I was 30 years younger and had more time on this planet I would have it done. I went today to get a shot in the shoulder so i could move it but was told that I needed my PCP to send a referral. REFERRAL, shit I've been doing this shot thing for the past 2 years and never had to redo a doctors referral. So now I guess I'll try the oil and maybe some wacky weed, since it's legal

I was listening to a radio program a few days ago and the essence was that there is no scientific evidence that CBD oil works. I hope you try some weed in Mexico. I'd like to see what you are like stoned.
    Last edited by FISHEYE; 01-31-2019 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FISHEYE View Post
    I was listening to a radio program a few days ago and the essence was that there is no scientific evidence that CBD oil works. I hope you try some weed in Mexico. I'd like to see what you are like stoned.
    That is true, though slightly misleading: there currently just isn’t sufficient data to conclusively prove much about CBD oil either way. Hopefully that will change soon. There is a lot of very promising anecdotal evidence, just not enough hard data just yet. The FDA has approved its use for epilepsy, which is very encouraging. I do know from several friends and family members that they personally felt substantial relief from inflammation (back, shoulder, knee, wrist, elbow, neck). We recently had a major scare when our dog started having clusters of seizures, we gradually shifted him from phenobarbital to CBD oil and so far so good. A bit too early to say for sure how effective it is at preventing seizures (none so far), but his coat sure has improved and his chronic shoulder pain has subsided substantially. I really didn’t expect such visible and tangible results. I wouldn’t hesitate to try it myself, about the only real risk involved is the high cost...

A bit off topic. Back on topic, very happy with the rod and the flies! Thanks again Jay.
    JB
    "Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"
    - unknown

Charlotte's Web strain. This little girl was having epileptic seizures and they
    named the cannabis strain after her. I think there was a Netflix documentary too.

Pretty amazing the results for her. This is an interesting read:

https://www.coloradopotguide.com/col...-saving-lives/

I have a few friends that use CBD cream for their aches and pains and like the results.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Baja Fly Fisher View Post
    I'm on the search for some of the CBD oil. I'll be visiting a shop tomorrow. I know it's expensive but if it works, I'll pay the price.
    Better than having the complete shoulder replaced. If I was 30 years younger and had more time on this planet I would have it done. I went today to get a shot in the shoulder so i could move it but was told that I needed my PCP to send a referral. REFERRAL, shit I've been doing this shot thing for the past 2 years and never had to redo a doctors referral. So now I guess I'll try the oil and maybe some wacky weed, since it's legal
    Cannabis/THC RUbs are legit, they are not cheap, but well worth it! My Mom who is 87, is using it and loves it! There is also Weed and CBD Weed that works well and fast. Weed is not about just getting stoned nowadays

I'm sure there is a Dispensary near you, if not go to Weedmaps for info....

Thanks for the info.

Hey Jay,

Remember a few years ago everyone was using DMSO. I think it was horse liniment and you got it from your vet. You can still get it over the counter at Tractor Supply.
    Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

I've tried that. Going to hit the CBD if that doesn't work, going to smoke the weed, if that doesn't work ?????

My brother had chronic back pain that we just didn’t try therapeutic massages and fitness and stretch marks, now we try cbd.market/cbd-liposomes, the dosage was doubled and the pain was gone, the product is super! But I want to know if addiction occurs with prolonged use of this oil?

Quote Originally Posted by Baja Fly Fisher View Post
    Jay, I’ve had two shoulder surgeries and I’m sold on this! Shane nailed it on this balm, works better than any pharmaceutical I’ve had. Massage it in really well and you can feel a difference in no time!
    http://www.thedudebalm.com/