Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rods and Reels for sale

The CBD oil works, I use it every day and very little if no shoulder pain. I'm also using the KT tape on my shoulder.
    Now the question is, is it legal to travel with. I'm sure it will be OK in the US but what about traveling home from Baja
    Not sure if the Mexican TSA will pass this. Wouldn't want to get pulled aside and thrown in jail for something that's legal.
    I guess I better start doing some research
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Baja Fly Fisher View Post
    The CBD oil works, I use it every day and very little if no shoulder pain. I'm also using the KT tape on my shoulder.
    Now the question is, is it legal to travel with. I'm sure it will be OK in the US but what about traveling home from Baja
    Not sure if the Mexican TSA will pass this. Wouldn't want to get pulled aside and thrown in jail for something that's legal.
    I guess I better start doing some research
    Jay
    Jay my buddy Shane just got done making 1,000 promo balms to take with him to Costa Rica this week, so it must be. Mexico on the other hand...sometimes they’ll just hassle you to get some $$$ from you.

Great to hear your shoulder is feeling better; that’s great news. Hate to say it, but I’d be a bit nervous traveling internationally with it. Legal or not, I could see hassles with customs agents. Mostly I’d be concerned about having the oil confiscated, “fines” being levied, delays causing missed connections, etc. Not sure about the oil you are using but the stuff we give our dogs smells pretty strongly like pot. Might be helpful to have a note from your doctor? Well labeled bottles, with website loaded on your phone? I hope you are able to travel comfortably with it though.
    Good luck!
    "Lord help me to be the person my dog thinks I am"
    - unknown