Thread: Couple of rods for sale. Loomis, Orvis, TFO, Sage, Aaron reel

Default Couple of rods for sale. Loomis, Orvis, TFO, Sage, Aaron reel

Hi,
    Trying to make some room for spring so I have some rods for sale.

Loomis IMX Pro 10' 7 weight. Like new $300

Loomis Experience 9' 6 weight GL3 replacement like new. $200

2 Orvis Access rods 9' #6 weight 2 pc. rods, hardly used, great shape $175 ea or both for $300 with rod tube

2 TFO Lefty Kreh Pro 10' 5 weight rods. good shape $150 each or both for $250

Sage RPL 9'6" #8 weight 2 pc. Beautiful old rod $200

Aaron reel and spool model 7/8 with Cordura reel case. Another gem, no longer made, but a beauty. $200

Thanks, Brachy

Hi. I will take one of the Lefty 10’ #5 weights. Let me know how you want payment?

P. M. sent.
    .....lee s.

When are you going to make it up here to fish the local Oregon lakes!

Hey Charlie

What is a safe/good month to come up there to fish the lakes?

We use to fish Diamond, Crane Prairie, Hosmer and Davis lakes many years ago.

Maybe we would have a Kiene's forum outing up there in the summer?

Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

PM sent on the reel.

Bill, because there are so many Great Lakes to fish I would say any time from Late May to mid October will put you on fish. Diamond is over an hour away but an improving fishery. Wickiup Reservoir which is filled from Crane Prairie and Davis Lake, as well as springs suffered greatly from a huge drawdown that at the very lowest left less than 1% capacity in the lake. It doesn’t look good for a good while. In addition to the lakes you mentioned there are Lava and Little Lava (starting source of the Deschutes River), Elk Lake, North and South Twin Lakes, East Lake, Paulina Lake and a multitude of small hike in lakes. In addition to the lakes, Fall River is a popular spring originated River, the Upper Deschutes can be very good with good access, the main Deschutes. If anyone is looking for a Great Lake guide you can’t go wrong with Fred Foissett of the Hook Fly Shop in Sunriver. He is so good it is very difficult to gain a spot with him but if you can you won’t regret it. If he is filled i’m Sure he could direct you to other reliable folks. There are numerous campgrounds in the lakes area for camping, early reservations are strongly suggested...avoid big holiday weekends. There are resorts on Crane Prairie, Cultus Lake, South Twin Lake, Elk Lake, and Paulina Lake. Some offer cabins for rent, others have camp site and RV sites. Sunriver offers summer rental homes that are popular and within an hour’s drive to the above listed fisheries. If anyone has specific questions please feel free to message me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.