We had a pretty good weekend up on the Trinity this past weekend. After an auspicious start to the weekend, I was planning on bringing the drift boat with me but, about 20 miles in (thankfully only 20 miles in)truck issues made me scrub that plan. So, turned around and went back home, put the boat away and grabbed the other vehicle... finally rolled into Lewiston around 1:30am....

Saturday, we walked and waded around the Sky Ranch area all day swinging intruders and breadcrusts on our switch rods. The breadcrust was the ticket. Adam picked up two adults! Sunday we floated JC Campground to Pigeon. My first fish of the day came on the swing, a minim black and blue intruder and we got another 6 or so nymphing. Good fun day. On Monday, Adam having come all the way up from S.B. stuck around and picked up a couple swinging in the canyon section along with a few more nymphing.

Overall another awesoe weekend on the Trinity. A couple of Bald Eagles visited us too. Always LOVE seeing those magnificent birds! They are just awesome! The fish are in there so get out there and enjoy the best of what Ma Nature has to offer!

Almost time to start visiting The Eel!