Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who Wouldn't Want to Take One of these ?

Damn, those photo's of GT's got the heart pumping. I'm already tying up more flies for Aitutaki in October 2019. I tied them on 6/0 Partridge Beast hooks. Black/yellow, black/purple, black/ white and a goat fish imitation. I've ordered extra fly lines and bought a Tibor Gulfstream from Dan. Loaded the reel with 550yds of 50lb braid. I even have E2 booked for two weeks next year.
    Can't wait.
    Good luck Tony at CI in April. Planning on another trip to CI maybe next year. Depends on how much time off I can get from work.

Jay,

Nobody works anymore once they reach 55-60 yrs. Like Bill was saying, retire as early as you can and enjoy what's left of life while you can still get around.

Those CI flats require a LOT of walking and I'm using that treadmill as much as I can.
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

I like working part time at the Sportsmans warehouse. I retired at 55 and have almost 17 years in. I only work 15 hours a week some times 20. It takes up some time during the week. I tie flies everyday for 6+ hours. The retail fly business is doing pretty good. This keeps my bank account stocked with $$$ for my trips. I could quit anytime.
    Yep, lot's of walking, walking and walking on those flats at CI.