Thread: Outfitter Apex 9.5’ Pop up camper w/Solar

Default Outfitter Apex 9.5’ Pop up camper w/Solar

This is a fully loaded top of the line Outfitter Apex 9.5' Pop up truck camper w/ 2 large solar panels and a brand new domed composite roof ($4,500) and completely re-caulked by Outfitter. It is fully loaded with many options including north/south queen bed, bunk bed, inside & outside shower, converter, microwave oven, gas oven, stereo with two brand new Polk outdoor speakers, awning, outdoor lights, Yakima rack tracks, roof gear rack w/ladder, cold weather insulation, extra large insulated and heated holding tanks, 6V batteries, sliding generator tray, upgraded steps, new pop up crank w/spare handles, electric happy-jac w/remote control, and more.

It would cost over $40,000 to buy a new one. It's in excellent condition, lightly used by non-smokers, stored in my shop, and everything works, just add water😜.

Reduced to $12,950. for a quick sale includes 4 caster custom camper dolly so you can roll it around easily. This camper is stored in my shop in Mt. Shasta. Come on up to view the camper and I’ll take you fishing😜

Give me a call if your looking for a great mobile fishing camper that allows you to pull your fishing boat.

Thanks
    Will
    (916) 847-3970
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DE52F1E7-2402-43A3-902A-0A09DB3FC1F6.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	14339   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D243D30F-BA94-4855-A217-AEB200A38638.jpg 
Views:	336 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	14340   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3246CD3E-53D8-4140-8814-8CA84739AE20.jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	19.6 KB 
ID:	14341  

Just a bump to the top.

Great story of Rockman, I can see that you love your Pop up truck camper. And that's great!

Tell you about my friend. Two years ago I buy 2015 Forest River Rockwood Windjammer 2618W.
    This is a great RV for longer trips. Floor plan features walk around queen bed, lg wardrobe & drawers, double doors .to bath, sofa sleeper, lots of storage, & lg kitchen in the V . We have not had any problems with the RV. The quality is good. It has almost every option. We are the original owners.

The unit tows very well. We use a GMC half ton truck.

I am engaged in fishing and hunting, and I always like to use various accessories, this year I bought modern binoculars, the ATN BinoX 4T Smart Thermal Binoculars, ,it's just super!!! Night vision, thermal camera, zoom all great works! I recommend you guys! Use with your traditional glass scope, BIX tech will provide the same capabilities with the aid of our Laser Ballistics app. These thermal binoculars also have an internal battery that will give you 16 hours of run time between each charge. I think it’s a toy for real man!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	main.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	14852
    Last edited by MikeFish; 08-19-2019 at 09:23 PM.

Hello MikeFish in London......

Welcome to our Forum.....

Great first post.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........