[cffu] Sign up sheet for the [cffu] Sign up sheet for the Hagan Community Park Fish Derby, Sept. 15, 2018, Saturday, 9 AM to 1 PM - volunteers at 8 AM to rig rods
Inbox
x

Tim auyoungt@comcast.net [cffu] <cffu-noreply@yahoogroups.com>
4:35 PM (2 hours ago)
to CFFU

Hello all. I hope that the Labor Day week-end went well.

This is just a last minute reminder that I will have the sign up sheet for this year’s Hagan Community Park Fish Derby at the meeting tonight.. If you have not had the opportunity to let me know, and you are attending the general meeting tonight, then please sign up tonight. If you can not attend, but still wish to participate in this Community Service Award Winning Event, then merely contact me and I will put your name on the list.

These CFFU volunteers have let me know that they will donate their time and efforts:

1. John Daniels - 2 cases of cooled waters
2. Melanie Welborn and Wally DeWitt - “Grand Central” Pass out rods and bait
3. Sheila Cavanaugh - will pick up the worms from Big Red Worm Company, Rio Vista
4. Cid Van Koersel - Directing checked in participants to CFFU volunteers after they have picked up their rods and bait

NOTE:

I still seek:

1. 1-2 volunteers to bring 1 case of cooled waters

2. 2-4 CFFU volunteers to bring coffee and donuts for the volunteers as they rig rods at 8 AM. There should be approximately 20-30 volunteers

3. Roman will bring a long handled net, and I seek 3-4 others to bring nets also

4. 2 volunteers to take pictures

Thanks a lot for those who have added their time to donate at this event. Of course, more are welcomed and encouraged!

See y’all tonight, and fish on,

Tim Au-Young
Hagan Community Park Fish Derby Event Chair, 1999-present
volunteers at 8 AM to rig rods
Inbox
x

Tim auyoungt@comcast.net [cffu] <cffu-noreply@yahoogroups.com>
4:35 PM (2 hours ago)
to CFFU

Hello all. I hope that the Labor Day week-end went well.

This is just a last minute reminder that I will have the sign up sheet for this year’s Hagan Community Park Fish Derby at the meeting tonight.. If you have not had the opportunity to let me know, and you are attending the general meeting tonight, then please sign up tonight. If you can not attend, but still wish to participate in this Community Service Award Winning Event, then merely contact me and I will put your name on the list.

These CFFU volunteers have let me know that they will donate their time and efforts:

1. John Daniels - 2 cases of cooled waters
2. Melanie Welborn and Wally DeWitt - “Grand Central” Pass out rods and bait
3. Sheila Cavanaugh - will pick up the worms from Big Red Worm Company, Rio Vista
4. Cid Van Koersel - Directing checked in participants to CFFU volunteers after they have picked up their rods and bait

NOTE:

I still seek:

1. 1-2 volunteers to bring 1 case of cooled waters

2. 2-4 CFFU volunteers to bring coffee and donuts for the volunteers as they rig rods at 8 AM. There should be approximately 20-30 volunteers

3. Roman will bring a long handled net, and I seek 3-4 others to bring nets also

4. 2 volunteers to take pictures

Thanks a lot for those who have added their time to donate at this event. Of course, more are welcomed and encouraged!

See y’all tonight, and fish on,

Tim Au-Young
Hagan Community Park Fish Derby Event Chair, 1999-present