This is the annual two week window where I get all antsy to go drift the C&R section below Hangmans, call all my friends and usually strike out b/c kids activities, Father's Day, etc... Flows are 500-600 CFS and window to drift likely closing within the next week (if not already?). The one other time I did it we tried to time it, it warmed up, and totally blew out up 700-900 CFS. It was a really fun overnight fun raft trip but chocolate milk with zero fish. That was also about ~5yrs ago, before the fire and big atmospheric river events that I hear changed some of spots in the river.

Anyone have any recent reports? Thinking it should be in good shape for fishing at these flows. Also hoping the river hasn't changed too much and I would still be able to get down without issue in my 10' frameless Scadden XT2. The idea would be to solo in the boat (with gear) to keep it pretty light an nimble. Pretty sure I could easily portage/drag it around anything, if even necessary. Appreciate any recent reports, or if anyone's interested in joining for an adventure let me know!