Thread: Lost Rod and Reel on American near Sailor Bar

Default Lost Rod and Reel on American near Sailor Bar

I dropped my rod out of the kick boat last night just downstream of the ramp at Sailor Bar, toward the right side and before the island. If anyone finds it please give me a call. Pflueger 1495 1/2 and an older Fischer rod.
    Thanks, Tim 916-798-0187

Got a call from Tim at Kiene's and from Tom, who contacted Tim at Kiene's after Tom found the rod and reel after thinking he was hung up on a stick on the bottom. Great needle in the haystack happy ending. Thank you Kiene forum, Tim at Kiene's, and especially Tom, for making such an effort to get the rod an reel returned after you found it.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by tdrfishoot View Post
    Got a call from Tim at Kiene's and from Tom, who contacted Tim at Kiene's after Tom found the rod and reel after thinking he was hung up on a stick on the bottom. Great needle in the haystack happy ending. Thank you Kiene forum, Tim at Kiene's, and especially Tom, for making such an effort to get the rod an reel returned after you found it.
    Tim
    Shaun Orchid's spirit watched over it for ya and directed Tom's line/hook to it
    Last edited by STEELIES/26c3; 06-18-2018 at 07:03 PM.