Hey folks. I have Art Teter, one of the most well known long-time guides of the Fall River booked for three days, June 1,2 & 3 and am looking for an additional person to share the trip with me. It is a long story, but the stars were perfectly misaligned on this one with all the usual suspects being busy or unwilling this year. If you might be interested in joining me on this trip let me know via pm and we will discuss it more.

Here are some more details. The guide fee, sans tips, is $450/day so your half for the three days would be $675. I have not arranged housing yet so we could go in optional high or low style, but would be very willing to split an inexpensive hotel room. If you live in Northern California I’d be happy to car pool and pick you up. If for some reason you arrive at the airport (could happen) would be happy to pic you up and drop you off. I live near Santa Cruz, so if you are in the Bay Area or Sacramento I could easily pick you up on route.

As an added bonus I’m willing to pay for a shared room, if we go that way, for the 4 days.